A menu 100% vegan, from appetizers to dessert, seems something of annoying people but an experience I did at home one day, was very interesting.
I invited some friends (all omnivores) for dinner and the menu was 100% vegan. At the end of dinner I said, I noticed that there was nothing of animal origin at this dinner? Everyone was impressed because no one notices much in the ingredients when the food is good and we are satisfied.
Prepare a full vegan menu however, is not always easy, then think of it, we made a list of recipes for you also surprise your friends. Can you live without meat in a good, enough to live even without eating any animal products. We are not saying to become radicalized, but to experience new things from time to time. What about?
Banana chips cover
Always have to have entries at a dinner worth its salt, because people have come hungry and so will be distracting while you finish putting the finishing touches on revenue.
Below are the links with the revenue of 5 vegan entries: gazpacho, guacamole, vegetables chips, pumpkin seeds and falafel, to choose which (or what) do.
As a main course, we brought the recipe for a super rich rice can be served accompanied by salad (recipes below) and other contours, whose recipes you will find below:
* 2 Carrots
* 1 onion
* 1 piece of ginger
* 6 asparagus Asparagus
* 3 cups Brown Rice
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 2 spicy paprika teaspoons
1. Chop the onion into thin slices and place in a pan with a little oil.
2. Finely chop a piece of ginger into very small pieces, add to the pan.
3. Cut the asparagus and place in pan.
4. When the onion is golden, add 3 cups of rice. Now you have to stir the ingredients well. Leave for 1 minute or two and add 8 cups of water.
5. Add seasoning to taste, I recommend the paprika and salt, but if they like the curry is also very tasty.
6. When the rice is almost at the point, add the grated carrots.
7. Cover the pan and wait for the rest of the water evaporates.
8. There go to eat!
* American Lettuce
* Cherry tomato
* Purple Onion
* Olive oil
* Aceto Balsamic
1. Many people believe that to cut the leaves with a knife, took a few benefits of it, so I recommend to cut the lettuce and arugula with his hands.
2. Cut the tomatoes in half.
3. Cut the radish slices
4. Grate the carrot
5. Cut the red onion into very thin slices.
6. Place the ingredients in a deep pot, along with the nuts and sprouts and mix the ingredients with your hands.
7. In a small pot, prepare the sauce for the salad:
8. Place plenty of olive oil, a tablespoon and neat mustard and one teaspoon of honey, add a dash of balsamic vinegar.
Vegan salad 2
* Grain Chickpeas
* Bean sprouts
* Purple Lettuce
* olive oil
* A little mineral water
* lemon juice
1. Place the chickpeas in boiling water and add a pinch of salt in the water. Let the water until it does to take a bite in the grain. Allow it to cool.
2. Place in a deep pot chard and red lettuce (cut by hand), tomatoes cut into squares, like cucumber.
3. Cut the onion into thin slices and place in pan with bean sprouts with a little water, if you want to add parsley to water. Leave until the ingredients change texture. It’s good to expect to cool ingredients before adding them to the salad.
4. Put everything in the container and mix with your hands.
5. In a small bowl, prepare the sauce, put a reasonable amount of olive oil (do not forget that olive oil is the base of the sauce, then can exaggerate), add 2 tablespoons of water tea and soy sauce. Add a whimsical tablespoon sesame and lemon juice.
6. Now just enjoy!
Other contours to accompany rice
In addition to salads, you can also offer soy, zucchini in the oven, grilled or pan of chickpea puree, carrots, cauliflower and beans, whose revenues follow the links below:
And to finish with a flourish your 100% vegan menu, could not miss the sweet dessert.
How about making cocadas? We have recipes cocadas that lead condensed, healthy and vegan milk.
Or see the recipes below other options for vegan desserts to your guests:
Ingredients for pudding chia
* 6 tablespoons chia
* 9 tablespoons of vegetable milk or rice milk
* Leave moisturizing for 10 min
* 1 frozen banana
* 1/2 cup of rice milk or sunflower seed
* 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
* ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 2-3 dates or dried figs
Way to make pudding chia
Mix shake with chia and voila! The dessert can now be eaten!
Live carrot cake
Ingredients for live carrot cake
* 2-3 small carrots peeled
* 6 dates, pitted and dried figs
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
* 1/2 cup almonds
Live coverage for carrot cake
* 1/2 chocolate bar melted without milk
* Coconut oil, cocoa powder, coconut sugar or brown
Preparation of living carrot cake
1. Beat all the dough ingredients in processor or blender and put in silicone form. Take the freezer for about 10.
2. Place the sauce in the pasta and return the cake to the refrigerator, wait a bit and serve!
Passion fruit mousse
Ingredients for passion fruit mousse
1 cup (tea) of raw cashew nuts (about 100g)
1 cup (tea) of passion fruit (if you prefer you can strain the passion to take the seeds
1 cup (tea) of filtered water
* 2 brown sugar teaspoons
* 1/2 teaspoon (tea) agar
* 100g semisweet chocolate (without milk) or 3 tablespoons (tea) cocoa and 1 cinnamon
* 2 tablespoons (soup) of coconut milk (optional)
passion fruit mousse preparation
1. Place the brown-of-cashews in a bowl, cover with double the water and soak for 8 hours. Drain, and rinse.
2. In a blender, place the passion fruit (strained if you prefer), water, and sugar, beat for about 1 minute.
3. Place this mixture in a pan and add the agar-agar. Mix and simmer over medium heat. Stir forever. When it starts to boil, lower the heat, leave on low heat just under a minute and can turn off!
4. Allow the mixture to cool slightly and place in a blender with the brown-of-cashew, beat until the mixture appears uniform.
5. Place in the refrigerator and ready!
If you want to make a chocolate coating for mousse, just melt the dark chocolate without milk in double boiler, place the coconut milk and mix. If you prefer, instead of making chocolate without milk, can cause
3 tablespoons (tea) cocoa
Add the coconut milk, mix and ready!
Put the syrup bend the mousse and can now eat!
Orange peel and honey tangerine
* Peel of 1 tangerine or orange
* 5 tablespoons brown sugar
Preparation of orange peel honey or mandarin
1. Cut the peel tangerine or orange (as you prefer) and let soak for 2/3 days on the water, exchanging the liquid at least 2 times a day.
2. After these days sauce, put the peels in a pot with water and boil, repeat this process three times due to the acidity and bitterness of the peel.
3. Discard the water and place the brown sugar, always stir until it melts and get a new consistency, wait until it begins to melt and always stir to not stick. Once you are with a less liquid consistency turn off the heat and pour the cones on a plate. Allow to cool and pulls away the cones, if you want to put a little more sugar and can now eat !!
then account for people like your dinner was! And a great appetite to everyone !!